Cooling screw for bitumen:
- Close-coupled double screw. Gear motor on each screw rotor. The machine is ATEX approved
- The gear motors can be controlled individually for moving the screw flights closer together (cleaning function)
- Complete control system delivered with the screw
- The cooling jacket is pressure tested to 6 barG and approved according to the PED directive
- The tubes of the screw rotors are supplied with inner tubes for cooling and pressure tested to 6 barG. Supply of water via a turnable coupling. Supply of water via a turnable coupling.
- Manufactured in AISI-316, 1.4401, screw flights are manufactured in duplex steel, 1.4436
- Flights with holes and knodges to avoid blocking of the sticky material.
- Own manufactured gate valves approved according to ATEX
- Complete documentation delivered with the machine including calculations to fulfill the PED directive